Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ich habe meine Mutter!


Yesterday, I went to the airport to holt meine Mutter ab. (pick-up my mom). And oh what wonderful day! The hug we shared when she came out of the “Arrivals” gate was priceless. As we waited for our train we shared the comment that it seems like we had seen each last week. Its crazy how time can fly by, but love stays.

SO, last night once we got settled in, I took her to three different Weihnachtsmarkts and we shared Glühwein , food and spazieren (talking). I feel really grown-up to have my mother come and visit me at my apartment in Europe! I feel like I should be 30 instead of 21.

Anyway, I can’t wait to spend this week with her! There’s just tons of shopping, talking and catching up to do AND it’s the greatest cause I get to do it with my mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment