Monday, January 19, 2009

the list continues.....

Today as I was walking along, after writing that last blog...other things just kept popping into my mind, so I wanted to continue the list so
#1. I can look back and remember these things!
#2. hopefully one day I can write about them to :)

SO, more things that I would love to blog about

10. The lady that works at the "Shoppers Drugmart" called "DM" here......she is probably the most perkiest German person I have and will EVER meet! Sometimes....(like today) I wanted a study break and decided I needed to buy hair elastics, so I got to go to DM and go through the ladies line. Just the way she says "hi", "bye" and "how would you like to pay for that?"......sounds like she's just so glad to see you and this interaction is the most exciting thing in the world.....LOVE her!

11. I'm going to be accompanying my friend Greta who plays the saxaphone! Its the first time I've ever accompanied another instrumentalist! The music is really long and hard, but I'm looking forward to this experience, I hope I learn alot!

12. I'm so excited that two of my friends from Waterloo and coming to visit me in February! We're going to spend 4 days traveling Paris and then they'll come back to my place for 5 days! WOOO HOOO!

13. I can not believe that I am wrapping up my first semester here. This week and next week I have some tests and then its all done! Time has flown! 5-ish more months only!

ok I think that is all now :)

2 comments:

  1. hello there...good job on the list
    Keep making lists even on the blog...it will help you remember many things that will otherwise be forgotten...all you need is one or two words to jog your memory and out will come another great story!!!
    Mr. T

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on the blog and the list katrina
    keep the list going cause it will only take one or two words to remember many great stories that may otherwise be forgotten.

    mr.t

    ReplyDelete