Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Home..

Today was a day I really just wished I was home.....

Its so weird to think of how much time has gone by.....I just can't believe how many things have changed and that I've missed. Some of my best friends have had new boyfriends for a while already and I havn't even met them!....It makes me sad cause I want to know these guys that they are sharing massive chunks of their lives with!....Other friends and cousins are graduating highschool and University this year! or accomplished major things like 3rd year singing recitals, getting awesome jobs working for parliament, going through the steps of getting married....my parents have built a totally new section and main floor of our house!....my Oma and Opa moved into an appartment...the list goes on and on and I miss it all SO much!

Know, that truley not a single day goes by that I don't think about home...not always in a sad way, don't worry!....but I think about it always in some kind of way. One of the many things I've come to realize this year is that apart from God, people are the most important thing in life!! And for me, those people are you!

I love you!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment